Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: AG Doll Spoting: On New York City Subway!

  1. #1
    AmericanGirlLover2982
    Guest AmericanGirlLover2982's Avatar
    I was coming home from picking up my DH paycheck, from the temp agency he gets paod through and spotted a little girl with a AG Doll. It looked just like her. The resembalence ws uncanney. So I told her I have been collectin AG for a long time and she was like wow and so happy. She was going to AGPNY with her dad. But it was nice to see a AG doll on the subway.

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner felicityprincess04's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 30th, 2004
    Posts
    683
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I LOVE seeing this! When I went to AGPNY there were little girls all over the place with dolls. It was really cute.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Homemommie's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 30th, 2005
    Posts
    501
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    hmmm I typed out a reponce but it disappeared ... weird..


    Ok here it is again.


    I love spotting's like that [img]wink.gif[/img] We recently spotted a little girl with her AG doll at the mall, my dd promptly ran up to her to tell her that *she* collects Ag's too. It was so cute!

  4. #4
    Inactive Member nycgal's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 16th, 2004
    Posts
    336
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I spot girls all over the city with their dolls. B'way shows are typical places to see them, as well as other major attractions. I always think, "another lucky little girl coming straight from AGP!" [img]wink.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member MollyMolly's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 12th, 2005
    Posts
    236
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    What doll was she with?

  6. #6
    Inactive Member PrincessRuthie's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 19th, 2004
    Posts
    2,054
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Cool! When I went to NY, I loved seeing those AGP bags and dolls everywhere!

  7. #7
    Inactive Member mygirlsdolls's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 31st, 2005
    Posts
    194
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Well...I am way down here in TX and I took my Niece and Daughter to the Mall for a Libby Lu makeover and of course they had to take Marisol and my daughter's AGOT. And these other two girls went to Libby Lu's with their dolls! My mother was in Awe!

  8. #8
    Inactive Member amandajg's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 20th, 2004
    Posts
    407
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I agree, I love seeing AG dolls all over Chicago (especially on MI Ave) when I visit. When I went to NYC, AG dolls were all over Rockefeller Center because it's so close to AGP! (and it was a nice warm Saturday afternoon!) I can't help but smile every time I see them.

    My favourite AG sightings are on airplanes. I fly a lot between home and school and I will see an AG doll on a plane about 1 every 5 flights I'm on. It's always Samantha! One of these days I think I'll carry on one of my dolls, too. [img]wink.gif[/img] Okay, maybe not, because then all of the businessmen would just look at me funny...hehe I can just imagine it... "who's that 20-something girl with a Starbucks coffee and a doll?!!!"

  9. #9
    HB Forum Owner Kaileyfan1's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10th, 2005
    Posts
    1,752
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Wow,I love when I see doll sightings.

  10. #10
    HB Forum Owner felicityprincess04's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 30th, 2004
    Posts
    683
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by * amanda:

    One of these days I think I'll carry on one of my dolls, too. [img]wink.gif[/img] Okay, maybe not, because then all of the businessmen would just look at me funny...hehe I can just imagine it... "who's that 20-something girl with a Starbucks coffee and a doll?!!!"
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">LOL! That's so funny. I can just picture it. [img]wink.gif[/img]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •